Sunday, April 22, 2012

Marshmallow Popcorn!!!

OK!  Stop what you're doing!

Grab your car keys, RUN out the door, and drive like a crazy person to the nearest grocery store!

You need to pick up some microwave popcorn, marshmallows, brown sugar, and butter!

Go ahead!  I'll wait right here for you!

But, hurry back!  Because THIS is what awaits you when you return!


This delectable treat is called Marshmallow Popcorn!

It is to DIE for!  

It's an OOEY, GOOEY, finger lickin', addiction in a bowl!  I promise that you will NOT be able to stop eating it!  But, PLEASE get your own bowl!  No finger lickin' and grabbing another hand full!  That's like double dipping!  EWWW!



I found this recipe on Pinterest!  (Where else??  LOL!)  Leigh Anne, from the blog called Your Homebased Mom, shared the recipe, and raved about it.

As soon as I saw it, I started pulling the ingredients out of the pantry.  YES!  I actually had everything I needed on hand!  SEE!  It was fate!

This recipe makes a lot of popcorn, so you may want to halve the recipe if you don't have someone around to help you eat it.  Of course, you could always eat the entire batch yourself, and believe me, you will be tempted to do just that, but I wouldn't recommend it! You may HATE me if that happens!  Or, you may really, REALLY love me!

Hmmmm!  I say "Let Them Eat Popcorn!"  LOL!


I whipped it up in no time!  Poured it into a HUGE bowl, and took it to a get together at the neighbors house.

They cursed me, and then they devoured it!

Even the one who claimed not to like popcorn, had his hand in the bowl, over, and over again!  I turned him into a popcorn addicted convert!  ROFL!

So, are YOU ready to try it?

Marshmallow Popcorn

3  Bags Microwave Popcorn - Popped - Remove Unpopped Kernels
2  Sticks Butter
16 Oz.  Bag Mini Marshmallows
1 Cup  Brown Sugar

Microwave butter, marshmallows, and brown sugar for 2 1/2 minutes.  Take out and stir.  Microwave again for 1 minute. Repeat until all is melted.

When done, pour mixture over popcorn, and mix well.  ENJOY!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Omg K- this looks so fabulous - will be making this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Another GOOD one "K" I am glad you are back!!!